Immediately after the process, the brows are usually darker. The eyebrows stay that way for at least another two weeks.
After that the color subdues to a degree, giving the final permanent color.
Even looking dark, the eyebrows do not look ghastly on the day of the procedure. You can still socialize and go to work. Activities can be resumed right on the same day.
The colors of the pigment used are usually similar to your original eyebrow hair color. Thus, the hair strokes blend seamlessly into the existing hair.
– Try not to give excessive sunlight exposure to the area going to be treated.
– Most dermatologists advise that you wear the usual makeup until the day of treatment.
– Do not take aspirin two days before the treatment.
– Do not discontinue any medication without consulting your doctor about the treatment.
– Reduce alcohol intake and end it two days before the treatment.
Please follow eyebrow tattoo aftercare instructions carefully to prevent pigment loss. Call or contact us if you have any questions to make sure that you have the best eyebrow tattoo aftercare possible.
Microblading is a trending technique for eyebrow tattoo or eyebrow embroidery. The process might sting a little. The benefits it offers are long lasting and natural. Microblading an ideal permanent makeup technique for everyone. Just pay attention to permanent microblading eyebrow aftercare and you will be on your way to your best eyebrows ever!